As a member of a larger team, I have designed sites for larger and more diverse companies in many sectors.
Some of my clients include:
- web developer
- lead web developer
- IBM Global Business Services
- lead web developer
- Bradford Productions
- consulting, web site design
- Trinity College
- CMS implementation, management of web producers, HTML development and web design production
- Ryserson University School of Disability Studies
- consulting and web site design
- Hygeia Corporation
- web application development and web site design
- VFM Interactive
- application interface design
- web standards consulting
- HTML development
- CNA Insurance Canada
- CMS consulting
Examples of work
For several years I have produced designs for HTML emails promoting special events at Decanter Magazine. I work closely with the magazine's marketing manager and fit their print promotions material into an email format, while ensuring the design is fresh and distinctive.
Sahara Atlas Tours - Discover Morocco
I worked with a couple who have a strong connection to a small village in Morocco. To encourage tourism - and especially increase bookings at a friend's 4x4 tour company - the couple commissioned this site. Using the gorgeous photographs produced by the couple, I designed the site to give the feel of Morocco, drawing the user in and giving them a taste of what they would find if they booked a tour.
I was the web master at Trinity College in 2006/2007 and developed and designed large parts of their site. I worked closely with members of the web site committee and sourced resources and took guidance from the university community.
Purpur is an e-commerce site for cloth nappies and other baby products,
- the project included logo design,
- the design was done from scratch without existing print or online material,
- not only was the design created in HTML, but it was fully integrated and coded into ZenCart shopping cart templates,
- these templates were created using a tableless design.
- a site updateable by the client using Contribute software,
- the design was done from scratch with no existing print or online material or logos,
- the client had tight deadlines for content related to a press release to be uploaded to the site. The site and the press release were widely covered by the national press.